The first step to figuring out what needs to be done is determining where you are. I’m happy to review your current audio recording results for basic quality issues. This lets me get a sense of your recording space and setup, as well as note any technical issues you may be having.
If you would like to have your current audio reviewed, please use the upload tool below. Typical turnaround is 5 working days and there is no charge for that service.
When uploading audio for review, please follow these guidelines:
- Label the file with your first and last name
- Please record a mono file, 16 bit / 44.1 kHz
- The audio should be “raw” – no processing, noise reduction, etc.
- No more than 60 seconds of recorded audio
- File format should be MP3, 128 kbps or higher resolution
- Be sure to record 5-10 seconds of room tone (let the recording run without you saying anything) in addition to the recording
After you upload your audio, please take a second to connect on my Coaching page.